Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Best Feeling Ever

Have you ever had a dream? A goal? Something that you wanted more than anything but it felt so far out of reach you never thought it would ever happen? This is mine. This crazy, messy, fun, slobbery (lol) buisness of pet sitting. As i was walking around and passing out cards, and telling people about what I do, i was hoping so hard that it would take off. Well the past couple of weeks it finally has! im so excited and there is no greater feeling than knowing that there are some babies missing their owners and that i get to make them feel better, im the one that gets to comfort and play with them.  Anyone who knows me, knows that i hate getting up first thing in the morning, i love my sleep, but something about loving what i do makes all the difference in the world. I am excited to get up and go see the babies, walk them, and just make sure they are ok. I guess the best way to describe it is, once someone hands me their keys and their trust, those babies become my kids until the owners are back home. its such a great feeling to know that my dream is finally becoming a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment